5126 Eberle Rd
These 3 rustic cabins are arranged along the edge of the lake. Cabins 1 and 3 overlook the lake, while Cabin 2 overlooks the forest. Each cabin features 8 bunk beds, a table, and electric lights. Guests must be able to cross a narrow foot bridge in order to reach the cabins.
The kitchen pavilion features a 4 burner propane stove, running water, a coffee pot, and a toaster. A fire circle is also available for use.
While Wald does not have showers, it is very close to the Serendipity shower house. Guests staying in Wald should coordinate usage of the Serendipity shower house with anyone staying in Serendipity.
Wald is part of the Outer Units
- Outer Units Closed For Winter – 10/19/2020 - 04/16/2021 – All Day
- Season Opening – 04/16/2021 - 04/19/2021 – All Day
- Outer Units: GSHPA SU 710 – 04/30/2021 - 05/02/2021 – 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Outer Units: GSHPA SU 414 – 05/07/2021 - 05/10/2021 – All Day
- Outer Units: LDS Church – 06/21/2021 - 06/27/2021 – All Day
- Wald: GSHPA SU 611 – 07/09/2021 - 07/12/2021 – All Day