I only ever went to this camp three times but in those three times I was here, it’s touched my heart to see so many young girls like me get along and make new friends for life. I was there the last weekend it was open to us and we saw quite a lot of tears, not just from us older scouts and the leaders, but the younger girls as well. Even if it was their first and last time at that camp you could see it sparked something in those little girls that wasn’t there before and I really do hope that this wonderful camp is soon to be back to us because we all miss it.
Become a Supporter
- Spooky good time August 19, 2021
- Lots to do at the Pond July 6, 2021
- Centre Gives – May 11 & 12, 2021 — Continue to support us May 10, 2021
- Celebration Time!!! May 10, 2021
- Exciting News – March 2021!! March 5, 2021