This fall was our first time at Camp Golden Pond (for me and my daughter). I didn’t bring my camera along and I was so regretful because it was so pretty and we had such a great time. I thought about how we would have many more chances to enjoy the camp (and take photos!) and I’m very sad to hear that opportunity is lost. I remember my Girl Scout Camp when I was my daughter’s age and hoped she would have the same chance to make memories at Golden Pond. Very sad to hear it is closing.
Become a Supporter
- Lots to do at the Pond July 6, 2021
- Centre Gives – May 11 & 12, 2021 — Continue to support us May 10, 2021
- Celebration Time!!! May 10, 2021
- Exciting News – March 2021!! March 5, 2021
- New fiscal year–new beginnings September 22, 2020